- 16-17 and Homeless?
- Or Under 24 and Have Left Local Authority Care?
Priority Youth Housing assist with both Housing Support and support accessing learning and employment opportunities, this includes:
- Support to young people in temporary accommodation whilst they are awaiting longer term re-housing
- Preparation for moving including viewing properties, sign up, help in applying for benefits and managing money
- Training Education and Employment Support
- Support to young people at risk of offending
- Advice Service for anyone leaving care